To activate ATSi, the clients are required to provide their API Key that can be found in Prescreen system to their Account Manager and email@example.com.
- API Key can be generated in Prescreen Settings Panel ( icon in the upper right-hand corner) → Integrations → Rest API (if this option is missing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to activate) → Create New API Key
- In the pop-up window enter the name of the key, change the settings so they match the picture below and confirm by clicking Save button
- Your API Key can be found in REST API menu
- Copy API key value and send it along with the source value to your Account Manager and email@example.com.
- Additionally, clients should create a new application source value appropriate for Stepstone (the value will be included in apply requests).
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.